Monday, March 19, 2007

forum update

well, the forum has been in existence every week since it began. Its tough to get people when your time and place are always changing. I think the only thing we have to go on, other than the strength of the idea itself, is consistency...well I take that back there are probably other things to go on, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Last weeks was a low point, to be perfectly honest. In leiu of the no-more-war march, time change at Sunnyside, and other folks not being there for whatever reason, the COF didn't really happen.

Suffice it to say that I've noticed a slight concern about its longterm survival creeping up every once in awhile. Perhaps a meeting is in order?

hollah

1 comment:

crallspace said...

I've been wanting to meet for some time! Don't worry about the forum falling apart just yet. Wait til summer comes.