Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Here we go!

 A new chapter begins in our lives. We purchased a newly subdivided 3.45 acre lot in Humboldt County. I took this photo after the subsequent photos as you might tell from the weather.
looking back from the lot up the future driveway. I hope we can save that pear tree.
 looking south west
looking north west
 looking east from western edge (cows not included)
looking east from the north west corner
so its been a few days now and I got some free pallets and dropped them off the other day. As I unloaded them it started to rain lightly. That bit of moisture prevented the truck from having enough traction to make it back up to the road. So luckily today it dried out and after going to the dmv to register the truck (after I forgot about the appointment I made) I made this rickety camper shell stand. and shed the camper and drove up the slope. We need a driveway. Still waiting for plans to submit to the county. So ya, my life has become very busy after being not very busy for awhile.

No comments: