Monday, February 04, 2008

Run Ralph Run!

I just watched Ralph's interview with Wolf Blitzer from last night. He's formed an exploratory committee to consider another candidacy on behalf of the people of the US. If there's one thing I'm sure of its that Nader is on our side and he represents what I believe. I'm not sure what the situation is with Cynthia McKinney, but I just sent the Nader org $5. And I encourage you to do so as well. Also I hope he gets some good social networking people working cause it'd be cool to have a banner or something for the blog.

It was absolutely disgusting how marginalized Kucinich and Gravel and even others such as Chris, whats his name Dodd and Joe Biden and Richardson were from the get go. People didn't even consider them for one second, the outcome was decided for us. by whom? I was talking to my neighbor the other day about this. She is a Kucinich supporter as well. She says she gets a lot of good info from commondreams and alternet? was it? oh well. We're both disgusted with the political process. Its a fucking joke! The worst part is, for me as an avid npr listener, I know that even npr and pbs are in on it too. The only time I heard Kucinich's name was when he dropped out.

I'll be totally honest, I wasn't really sure about Nader again this time around until I saw his interview with Wolf. Check it out for real. He will inspire you the way he did me. We've got to break this unholy union of corporations and OUR government before we all end up in Guantanamo just for being a voice of dissent.

Speak out for your choice!

No comments: